Monday 6 February 2017

Valentine's Day is coming! Shop In Stores for 25% Off the Gifts They Want!

Can't see images? view in a Brower| If you don't wish to receive any emails, unsubscribe Or move it to spam
WHAT'S NEW BRACELETS MEN RINGS EARRINGS NECKLACES
Copyright ©2015 © 2017 Tiffany-Online-Store
This email was sent to sibusiso.ngcwangu.zintle@blogger.com.
This is a post-only mailing. Please do not respond to this message.
Address:2311 el portal st, north babylon, new york, 11703
26:020:032 And that which cometh into your mind shall not be at all, that ye say, We will be as the heathen, as the families of the countries, to serve wood and stone.
23:048:009 For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.
04:008:004 And this work of the candlestick was of beaten gold, unto the shaft thereof, unto the flowers thereof, was beaten work: according unto the pattern which the LORD had shewed Moses, so he made the candlestick.
42:022:033 And he said unto him, Lord, I am ready to go with thee, both into prison, and to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment