Sunday 18 December 2016

Pre-Christmas Sales Need gift ideas?

Can't see images? view in a Brower| If you don't wish to receive any emails, unsubscribe Or move it to spam
CHARMS BRACELETS MEN RINGS EARRINGS NECKLACES
Copyright ©2015 PANDORACLUB
This email was sent to sibusiso.ngcwangu.zintle@blogger.com.
This is a post-only mailing. Please do not respond to this message.
Address:406 south mountain st, bridgeport, ct, 6606
24:025:009 Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.
09:013:012 Therefore said I, The Philistines will come down now upon me to Gilgal, and I have not made supplication unto the LORD: I forced myself therefore, and offered a burnt offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment