Thursday 10 November 2016

Hello

Hi body. How are you doing?


John endowed schools, imported scholars, listened to them, and read books in what spare time he could find. Then feed me one that is. If you won't cooperate freely, we'll have to apply duress. Angels, gods, whatever name you care to give. Lis expects me home for dinner, and she's unforgiving if I cause the roast to be overdone. Still she stared at him. But those who've requested my help, I trust them. She stiffened. What? A saying of my dad's, Brodersen told her. She braced herself to go on: Okay. He resurrected it. Motion-it would last for several hours, at ever-changing orientations and configurations, as Emissary wove her way through the star gate between Phoebus and Sol. But okay, here `tis again. Thence they went to her brain. This thing the Others had forged and set circling around Phoebus, as they had set one at Sol and one at Centrum and one at. Brodersen's thumb tamped the bowl of his briar. Meanwhile the World Union created by the Covenant of Lima was spreading. Aurie, he sighed elaborately, let me just rehearse for you exactly what happened.
_____________
Best Regards,
Michael Litman

No comments:

Post a Comment