Wednesday 11 January 2012

LinkedIn Network Updates, 1/11/2012

 
 
 
 
Twitter Can Expand Your LinkedIn Network - Add Your Twitter Account Now »
 
 
LinkedIn
Network Updates, Jan 4 - Jan 11
 
LinkedIn
 
 
 
Featured Updates
 
 
 
POSTS
 
 
Sibusiso Ngcwangu (@ngcweyla) RT @loyisogola : Sorry Mr president I am changing the channel now, I can't take it anymore. via Twitter
 
 
 
 
 
Sibusiso Ngcwangu (@ngcweyla) Touch is move lol #hoodmoves lol via Twitter
 
 
 
 
 
Sibusiso Ngcwangu (@ngcweyla) RT @TheComedyfacts : "I'm a Ninja!" - "No, you're not!" - "Did you see me do that?" - "Do what?" - "Exactly." via Twitter
 
 
 
 
 
Sibusiso Ngcwangu (@ngcweyla) RT @TheComedyfacts : My brain: 5% names, 3% phone numbers, 2% stuff I should know for school, 90% song lyrics. via Twitter
 
 
 
 
 
Sibusiso Ngcwangu (@ngcweyla) RT @TheComedyfacts : Anybody ever had this conversation before, "OK if we get caught, here's the story..." via Twitter
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings
 
© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation
 

No comments:

Post a Comment